Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: FATHER WHY? EPISODE 2A


Image result for love train


*immediately day break, i took my bath, ate my breakfast and left 4 d morning lectures*
*i went to my Emma's house after d lecture*
*emma's house was opposite madam joy's restaurant, i was there when she came, immediately she came, i left emma's house*
note: emma is my coursemate and friend
"hi, u came late" she teased
"no! i came b4 u" i ansad
"in ur second world" she said smiling at me
*i ordered 4 drink and pepper soup*
"so y did u called me here? she asked
"kul down my baby" i said
"wu is ur baby? she said y smiling
"u of cuz" i replied with a smile
*we introduced ourselves, and i got to knw dat she was a year 1 student in ds uni. with me, her name is Princess and she was d last child of her parents, she was selling dat card 4 smbody, itz nt herz*
"u are so beautiful princess of my life, u mean everything 2 me" i boost
"what exactly do u mean? she asked
"i love u princess, d 1st time i set my eyes on u, i couldnt resist bt stare" i confessed
"was dat y u stared @ me lyk dat?



No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.