Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: FATHER WHY? EPISODE 1C


Image result for love train


"hello sweety" i said
"pls who am i speaking with? she asked
"have u 4goten my voice? am d guy dat bought card......" she did nt even allow me to finish b4 interruping
"wow! so how did u get my number? she asked happily
*does it mean she ave feelings 4 me also*
"d time i collected ur phone" i said
"hmm intelligent criminal" she said y laughing
"u don de insult me o" i said y laughing
"naughty boy" she teased
"friend of a naughty boy" i reply
"wu said am ur friend? she asked
"pls cn u meet me at madam joy restaurant 2morow by 12" i ask her
"i dnt tinl i cn make it" she said
"pls? i begged
"ok, bt y do u wnt 2 c me? she asked
"if u cum i will tell u" i said
"ok, i will be there" she said
"gud nite miss beauty" i teased her
"go and sleep mr. ugly" she said and cut d call
*dat nite, i could nt sleep, i was only thinking of her, i did nt even knw when i slept off and find myself in d spirit world doing sm ...., with her*
>to be continued



No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.