Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: THE HEART OF A WOMAN


*continues*
“i don’t know how to say the things in my mind to you, considering your past. But i can’t continue bearing such load in my heart” he breathed nervously. I smiled to encourage him while my legs shook with excitement.
“i love you Stella. I’m deeply in love with you. I can’t hide it anymore, believe me i just don’t know how to describe the desire in me. It has been like this from the very first moment i walked into your house. I never knew i was capable of loving, capable of falling for any woman, but look at me. I’m slowly getting to thirty two {32yrs} with nothing to show in terms of relationship. I’m no saint but i have never gotten serious with any of my female friends nor share a bond like i do for you. I just don’t get it, but it’s like we have the same gene or something, like we were made and cut out for each other. You are just like a female version of me” he poured out solemnly, swelling my head with his outburst.

“i don’t need friendship, nor relationship. All i want from you is marriage. Don’t turn me away. I beg of you” he pleaded. I briefly closed my eyes and smiled. Oh i was so flattered by his words.
“aren’t you trying to rush yourself. Isn’t it better we study each other?” i asked slowly.
“i’m done studying you. Just say yes please” he begged. Tears dropped from my eyes. I nodded with a smile.
“yes yes i accept” i answered. His eyes lit up with joy. He drew close and lifted me up with great strength.
“thank you dearest, now let’s go make the announcement to everyone” he said joyfully, lowered me down and dragged me back to the party where he surprisingly announced our engagement which he did in front of everyone present at the party, by putting a wonderful ring on my finger.
Yea i was finally happy, satisfied and once more in love. This time with the most wonderful man ever. Just like he rushed our engagement, he equally rushed our marriage by taking me to the Altar three months later.
Hmmm and of course we live happily till today, blessed with two lovely twins.
h
However i learnt many things with my past.
First and foremost; everything happens for a reason. You may not realise at first but take your time to study the situation.
Secondly; every disappointment no matter how bad could be a blessing in disguise. Yea just like mine, little did i know losing Kelvin would bring the most wonderful man who understood me to my doorstep.
And Thirdly; don’t try to force love on anyone, because your partner is somewhere at the corner coming for you.
As for guys, please, please, please; don’t ever trying messing with an older lady if you are not sure of your feelings or ready to play to the end…
THE END

Your next comments will determine when I will post the next story. THANKS

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.