Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: THE HEART OF A WOMAN


Kelvin’s narration
By 3pm same day, i got a very surprising phone call from Lydia.
“i’m coming to see you, hope you are available?” she asked.
“yea” i answered quietly.
“alright i will be there in a jiffy” she said and hung up while my heart began throbbing furiously.
I knew my actions earlier in the day was very dangerous but i couldn’t just continue living like a house boy to someone who claimed to love me.

I remembered Lilian’s hug and how she comforted me as i dashed into her house after the terrible ordeal with Stella. Tears of joy appeared in my eyes.
“you got to be strong my dear, because i see a storm coming. You just disturbed a bee hive” she said as she hugged me softly.
“I have to face whatever comes my way. I got to be strong” i assured myself and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower.
____
Lydia showed up by 5pm with another matured lady who accompanied her. I welcomed them nervously while she calmly introduced her friend to me.
“her name is Chika. She’s a very good friend and Chika meet Kelvin, the guy we came to see” she introduced before heading straight to the topic that brought them to my place.
“I understand you have every reason to be mad at Stella but you shouldn’t over react. She loves you with all her soul. You should come back to her my dear” she preached softly, while the Chika watched me intensely.
“i’m sorry but i already made the decision. I don’t eat my words. I’m not coming back to Stella. The best i can do is return her gifts which i plan doing very soon” i said with strong determination, leaving the two ladies exchanging glances.
“very well, till then” Lydia murmured, standing up with her companion. They had a very murderous look as they left my house as swiftly as they came without even attempting to press on with the issue.
I rubbed my face with my palms. I knew what was coming next was WAR
___

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.