Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: THE HEART OF A WOMAN


Stella’s story continues
By 9am in the morning, Chika and her twin joined Lydia and I for breakfast. It was such a wonderful moment, but the pain of losing Kelvin spoilt my mood a great deal.
The twins soon noticed my terrible mood while Lydia nervously watched me.
“seriously this sickness really weighed you down. You are looking very pale. You have to see a doctor” Chika suggested with concern. I quickly waved it off with a dry laugh.
“you won’t understand. My heart is filled with bitterness right now” i explained slowly.

“yea Ladies i forgot telling you guys that my husband will be coming home in few weeks. I guess his Niger delta tour is finally coming to an end. You can’t believe how i always shake with fear when listening to Network news, afraid that something might be happening to him over there” Lydia announced, expertly putting the room into a lively mood with her news. The twins cheered while i smiled calmly.
“c’mon tell us what is happening to your life. Why are you so bitter?” Chika’s twin suddenly asked, bringing back the old topic and throwing the room into another pensive mood. Lydia instantly threw the girl a cold look.
“jeez we are family. We are more than friends. You got to tell us” Chika supported her sister. I closed my eyes, breathing deeply.
“A guy she invested her time, energy and love just jilted her. Girls the look in the guy’s face this morning was terrible and strong. He just left her for real” Lydia addressed them quietly.
“what!, that’s terrible!” they screamed with shock.
“i’ll try talking to the dude tomorrow. If i can convince him to eat his decision, i think it will be a good win for us because our proud iron lady is dying silently. He loves the dude with all she’s got. But if he refuses then we have no choice than to nurse her back to life. The new house she’s buying will be available by the end of this week” she concluded.
“c’mon hope you guys aren’t planning to let the sick dude go free if he refuses to come back and apologize?” Chika asked with concern.
“of course not my dear. He will compensate my pains with his life. He will die for bleeding out my heart” i answered with determination.
“yea i’m in. We got to crucify him. Nobody toys with our Iron lady and gets away with it. C’mon girls what do you all say?” Chika asked with a raised tone.
“we will crucify him” they all shouted in unison. I couldn’t believe my ears. I was never expecting such strong support from them.
To be continued.

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.