Breaking News

Unbelievable!!! Osibanjo’s Daughter Kiki Goes Raw On Twitter Followers (See Details)

Unbelievable!!! Osibanjo's Daughter Kiki Goes Raw On Twitter Followers

But a scorned follower, @estherundie, decided to lambast the VP's daughter. The follower said while Kiki was busy taking selfies, his father is 'stealing' Nigeria's money. She also went further to curse the VP, saying it will never be better for him.

0

The scorned follower said: 'Ur p man dey wack 9ja moni u dey take selfie…E no go beta for ur p man president.' Kiki who could not swallow the insult clapped back, saying:  "I have no say over that, and you have no say over what I do. I would take selfies because I can. I'll advise you to do you and get your negativity off my page. Thanks." What a matured response!

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.