Breaking News

Man got so drunk he had a text argument with himself, and didn't realise it until the next morning


Some people make the mistake of texting a partner or friend the wrong message when they are drunk or high on drugs, but when it comes to text mistakes this man wins hands down. 29 year old Martin McNally, from Dundee, had enjoyed a night out with his girlfriend Nicole and helped himself to a few more drinks when they got home. He then asked Nicole for a mutual friend's number, and she gave him his own number by mistake. Martin didn't recognise his own number or even realize the error when he tried to call it.

Every time he tried to call the number, it would beep and send him a message saying he had missed a call. And then the following conversation ensued, so hilarious. See more after the cut.




When he woke up the next morning, Martin discovered a load of calls and text messages - and obviously his friends found this hilarious when he shared the anecdote. Martin said:
"I was too drunk to realise it was my own number. I must have got frustrated in the end and left it because I didn't realise what I had done until the next day when I went through my phone calls. Martin sent five text messages to himself during the argument, receiving the same five 'in reply', including "Stop phoning me I'll phone u lol" and "f**king hell if hud aff [hold off] I'll phone u". Martin said: "To have been texting and ringing myself repeatedly for more than five minutes and to have been getting frustrated without realising it was my own number is pretty crazy. "I showed it to all my friends and everyone was laughing at it. They all think it's hilarious. I'm taking it in good humour though it does show I can be an idiot. "Though in my defence I've never done anything like this before , or at least not that I remember."
Source: MirrorUK‎


No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.