Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: """MY FATHER'S WIFE""" ...Season 2 EPISODE 23B


Image result for love-train
“sky, how dare you barge into my room this afternoon” Amanda barked Immediately i opened the door to my house after her long loud knocks.
Her eyes were a mixture of anger and confusion, and the seriousness in her face was enough to scare a child.
“I was looking for you” I said in a calm way trying to sound as flirty as possible beaming with an untold evil smile.
Her facial expression changed in a second, she turned sharply and looked at me. “For me?”
her eyes didn’t blink with her gaze fixed on my face.
“Yes for you” i answered going closer to her. my hands running upwards to her shoulders dragging myself towards her.

“Sky what are you doing” She moaned out as my lips were already touching the side of her neck, giving her soft bites and nibbles.
“Am tired of running Amanda, the truth is i have missed you, i thought i could stop myself but my whole body have been yearning for you for the past five years and i cant help it anymore” i breathed out still kissing her neck and pulling her body deeper into mine.
She let out a mild giggle, throwing her hands around neck.” But what about your fiancee”
“Leave that one, her parents words have gotten to her and she said she needs to be left alone now” i continued talking in small whisper tone biting her ears and slurping my tongue around. Her eyes blinked heavily.
“But she is pregnant for you” She moaned out with her eyes slightly closed.
“Yes and you already have a son for me” i countered intensifying the work of my hands on her back.
I felt her hands drag my neck pulling my face into hers as our lips met in an explosive kiss.
My mind raced back to the events that bore out my actions; I had called Jessy immediately i left Amanda’s room.
“Hello, Jessy please where are you” I sang into the phone immediately she picked the call in the usual joking tone she always picks my calls with.
“Am in Wilson’s house with Ryan” She blurted out “Is anything the matter sky?”
“No please am coming there right away their are some things i need you to see” I ended the call in a whim and jumped into the car and off to Jessy’s house.
Sometimes in life you have to take the offensive and fight for yourself.
Amanda have complicated my life enough, she has destroyed my wedding which was supposed to be in 2days time now its impossible. who can muster up a wedding preparation within 48hours.
Wilson’s house; An ultra modern bungalow with designs and styles that would make any duplex jealous. the compound was equally elegant and enviable.
Jessy said Wilson was not a fan of Big upstairs; who would be a fan of upstairs if you have a bungalow that beats an upstair hands down with a wide margin.
“Sky what is the matter?” The always impatient Jessy asked immediately i stepped into the house.
Ryan was in her arms throwing a quick grin at me as a greeting of which is replied with a smile and perk on his soft cheeks.
“Sky talk na” Her impatience was getting the more of her like always, within her eyes lay that ever undying question and curiosity.
“J, not in front of him” i said in a kind of audible whisper casting a wink on Ryan’s side.
“Ryan, go and watch t.v” she said dropping him and we watched him run to seat in front of the television with the usual glee shouting “Spongebob!!!”
“Jessy i will like you to take a look at this” I still maintained my whispering tone. Bringing out the little container of medicine.
Her eyes popped as she took the little transparent container from my hand, peered intensely at it, open it and took a whiff of a smell from it.
“Sky this is haimdal’s pills” She intoned casting a surprise and yet questioning look at me.
“Where did you get this?”
“I searched Amanda’s room and found it” i said checking to see Ryan still glued to the television set.
“And i found this too” I handed her the white folded piece of paper.
She hurriedly yanked it open, blinking faster than usual with the usual curiosity that is innate in her controlling her.
“Jesus Christ! ” she let out, her gaze still glued to the paper and her lips moving without words coming out.
“what is it, what did it say Jessy” I was now the curious one.
“Sky this result shows that your DNA and Ryan’s doesn’t match unlike the one we had. This one shows you are not Ryan’s father”


No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.