Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: """MY FATHER'S WIFE""" ...Season 2 EPISODE 16A


Image result for love train


“what is my baby eating” She teased him playfully nibbling her teeth on his stomach inducing some wild laugh from him.
Ryan ran back to his plate of food immediately Amanda dropped him, laughing as he ran.
“Wooow he’s really happy here with you” She commented smiling at me, the black eye was barely visible now.
“What are you doing here Amanda and how did you get to know my house?” i threw at her getting a chuckle as a reply.
“Never mind how i got to know, anyway i need to take Ryan to the hospital for some immunization shots”. She moved more into my house, tilting her head right and left nodding while she assessed my interior decoration.
“Hmmm your place is beautiful” she threw at me working out a smile.
“Ok thank you let me go and get his things” i offered moving towards the stairs.
“Oh relax sky, don’t be in a hurry we are not leaving right away” she replied heading more into the sitting room.
“You have to because i need to go somewhere, i was even about to bring him home before you came” i intoned with all seriousness.
“Oh my God!!!. . . what is this” Amanda blurted out bending down and picked up two jingling trinkets lying on the floor.
“Sky what’s are these?” she asked showing me the engagement and my spare key which Chioma dropped last night. i have not even touched or tried to pick them up.
“Nothing, just give me that” I collected the key and ring from her. i could see a one sided smirk on her face.
“Sky are you ok?” she asked getting hold of my arms.
I could feel her breathe on my cheek as i her face gain inch by inch into mine.
“Sky look at me” her hands now ran up to the crack of my back..
I felt her lips take hold mine and her breathing intensifying. A shocking wave hit my brains hard.
I could feel myself slipping, i tried but i was slipping hard. her hands now rubbed almost on top of my pubic bones nudging junior sky.
“Ok ok its ok Amanda” i blurted out untangling myself.
“Sky please stop this” she sang bringing herself up to me again.
“Amanda leave my house”
“what did you say sky” She said peering into my face.
“I said leave my house now” i went up stairs grabbed Ryan’s back pack and handed it over to her.
“Ok sky anything you say” she was strangely calm and bright.
She left with Ryan minutes later. i crashed into the sofa letting out a huge heavy sigh.
My life was like a broken plate now with all it’s pieces missing.
“Sky why are you doing this to yourself” Jessy’s voice thundered into my ears with a bang coming in a shrieking pitch.
I cast a long stare at the bold sparkling transparent glass cup in my hand, the golden brown liquor sparkled and shimmered inside the cup.
It has been 4 days since Chioma dropped our engagement ring. I have tried going to her house only to be stopped short by Hassan the second time under the directives of Chioma’s father.
“You must open this gate today” I barked at Hassan charging towards him with clenched fist and tightened face.
He was visibly shaking being intimidated by my towering 6’9height standing at 5’8ft himself with a tiny physique.
“Oga abeg, na oga say make i no allow you” He sounded pleading, the sparkle in his eyes betraying his fear.
“I don’t care Hassan, i can’t take it anymore” I barked banging both my hands and feet on the gate, hot dripping sweats covering my face dripping down to the crack my back smearing my ash coloured t-shirt.
My bangs on the gate became louder with each passing minute, the sweats stepping out in a more bolder manner as the sun battered my face.
Sitting down in front of the gate for a little more than two hours, i could make out people casting a suspicious look at me, some where pointing at shaking their heads.
i over heard one remark “Oh who did this to this young man” betraying the fact that they were under the impression i was going nuts.
Hassan’s eyes were popped out through the hatch, a remarkable look of pity written all over. * *
“Sky i don’t like this thing you are doing one bit” Jessy thundered banging her hands on the long sitting room bar table.
I had lost any reason to talk, i deemed it unnecessary, taking another long gulp of the liquor, i felt as a hot sensation travelled from the base of my tongue down to my abdomen. i felt as a hot sensation travelled from the base of my tongue down to my abdomen.
“Give me this cup” Jessy blurted out making for the glass cup in my hand, within seconds she had wrestled the extra-large glass cup from me and i heard it crashing on the floor in a shattering song.
My head felt light and view blurred. i made for the almost finished bottle of henesy sitting a few inches from me only to get another shattering sound of breaking bottles as Jessy quickly pushed it out of the bar with quick reflex.
“Sky you want to kill yourself right? . . Look at what you are doing to yourself trying to drink yourself to death because of Chioma. is this the end of your life?” She was barking at the top of her voice. Locate 16b...TBC...

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.