Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: FATHER WHY? EPISODE 1B


Image result for love train


*i lost myself and was staring at her lyk a moron, and she caught me*
"y are u staring at me lyk dat? she asked
"u resemble smone dat i knw" i lied
"bikokwa, i no resemble anybody o" she said smiling
"pls cn u give me ur phone" i begged her
"what do u wnt to use it to do? she asked
"oh! i wnt to use it and check smtin" i lied again
"pls do it quick" she said and handed her phone to me
*omo! i do quick collect her number without her notice, i then shared sm files 4rm her android 2 mine via flash share*
"thank u so much 4 helping me" i said as i gave her her phone back
"ulwcm" she said and turned 2 sell 2 anoda customer
"madam na ur bf? since make i de hear una no notice me, una just de do lovy lovy" d boy said
"dnt mind me" d lady said
*i was very happy dat i ave taken d first step*
*when i reached home, our maids ave finished cooking, so i ate afta doing dat, i went 2 my room and dialed d number*
to be continue



No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.