Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: FATHER WHY? EPISODE 1A


Image result for love train
***i was d only child of my parents, they luv me so much, though i was in my year 2 in d uni, yet they pamper me as if am still in primary 2.***
*my father was one of d richest men in my town, i was happy to be in dat family nd also as their only child to inherit and enjoy my father's wealth alone*
*one faithful day, i was coming back 4rm sch. (i trekked) and saw one beauty damsel selling recharge card by d road side, i went up to her*
"hello" i greeted
"hi, what do u wnt 2 buy? she asked me
*though i neva wnted to buy card bt d way she talked made me to buy*
"pls give me 500naira etisalat" i said
*omo if u c d way dis gal look at me, i only open my mouth nd was looking at my phone*
"here is ur card" she said as she gave me d card and my change
"thank u so much, pls may i knw ur name? i asked
"itz nt necessary, afterall, u are a stranger" she said smiling
*dat was wen her beauty was fully shown*



No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.