Breaking News

Melinda Gates' heart warming words for her husband, Bill Gates on his birthday


She shared the post yesterday, October 28 on her Facebook page. The post which was accompanied with a photo of the couple rowing a boat has garnered over 100,000 Likes. She wrote:
"When Bill first asked me out, he said, 'I was thinking maybe we could go out two weeks from tonight.' I told him he wasn't spontaneous enough for me. So he called me an hour later to suggest we get together that night. He asked: 'Is that spontaneous enough for you?'
"Bill, after two amazing decades together, your humor, drive, intelligence, curiosity, thoughtfulness, optimism – and, yes, your spontaneity– are as wonderful as ever. On land, atsea, and everywhere in between, I'm glad you're by my side. Happy, birthday."

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.