Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: THE HEART OF A WOMAN


LYDIA’S HOME
Stella’s story *continues*
“Ladies, the old General refused to help ooo. I think i’m going to do it the way you girls wanted. So i need more suggestions” i addressed Lydia, Chika and her twin later in the evening. They looked at each other and smiled.
“I know a guy named Gutso. He’s good in doing dirty jobs” Lydia said with a smile,
“hmmm how good is he?, how much do you know him?” i asked curiously.
“just trust me. He’s good” she answered convincingly.

“so how exactly do you plan beating up Kelvin?. Will the Gutso guy do the beating or are you doing it yourself?” Chika suddenly asked.
“i just feel like squeezing out all my anger and hate on that fool. Yea i’ll do the beating myself and if possible shoot him on the head” i blew out angrily while the girls shook with shock.
“jeez please don’t go that far. He isn’t worth it. Just toss him around and that’s it” Chika’s twin added with fear. I breathed deeply and smiled.
“don’t worry, i know what i’m doing. Just get your Gusto and my house ready” I said to Lydia who simply nodded without a word.
PART B. @ THE OTHER END OF THE TOWN.
KELVIN’S APARTMENT.
SAME DAY.
Kelvin’s Narration continues
Lilian walked into my bedroom sat beside me on the bed and stared at me with care.
“I really don’t understand the reason you invited me to your home by this hour nor the frightened look on your face” she said with concern. I held her hand and smiled weakly.
“last night was terrible, sleeping all alone. It wasn’t my first time of sleeping alone but you very well know the reason i was unable to sleep” i said softly.
“I don’t think Stella is going to do anything silly to you. Returning her car was a good deed, moreover even if she’s actually planning something. My presence won’t change a thing, instead i equally will be on harms way” she said with a deep breathe. I drew closer to her, my lips and nose inches away from hers.
“i don’t know how to say this but your presence is what i need the most. I have grown so attached to you” i confessed, kissing her lightly at the same time. She closed her eyes and smiled deeply.
“you just broke up with your fiancee you know” she murmured accusingly.
“yea but having you is a dream come true” i answered, grabbed and dragged her down on the bed, while my lips worked on her.
“oh baby, i haven’t felt like this in a long time” i breathed.
“me too, i have been waiting for this moment a long time. I have always loved you Kelvin” she cried with love.
“oh thank you for your honesty” i breathed, flinging away her clothes with great urgency.
In no time we were devouring and enjoying our passion with enormous rapour..,.
SAME MINUTE,
LYDIA’S APARTMENT,
Stella’s narration
An uneasy sensation suddenly ran through me, making me drop the glass of wine i was enjoying. Tears dropped from my eyes with no just cause. It was as if a great force left my body.
To be continued.

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.