Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: THE HEART OF A WOMAN



Stella’s story continues
I spent the next day which was Monday regaining my strength and fighting back my pains. I tried pushing aside Kelvin’s memory and regaining full control of my body.
Tuesday morning, brought Kelvin once again to Lydia’s house. I was very surprised to see him that for a moment i thought he came back to apologize which sort of lifted my spirit.

“i hope you are getting better?” he asked with concern.
“yea” I nodded coldly, my heart throbbing furiously. He gave me a long look before standing nervously.
“I came to return the car you bought for me last December. Here are the keys” he said slowly, came forward and dropped the keys on my laps, shocking me with his action.
“Believe me, i’m sorry for the pain you are passing through for my sake. But i have to do the right thing. Please don’t punish me or hurt yourself for this. Before the end of the year, i’ll pay in five million Naira into your account. I believe it will cover all you spent on me” he said nervously while I stared at him murderously.
I was so shocked and bitter that if i had a gun with me that moment, i would have shot him without thinking twice.
He quickly noticed the rage in me and knelt down much to my surprise.
“I beg of you, please forgive me” he begged, while i almost suffocated in anger.
“all you are doing is not necessary. You took advantage of me to climb up the social ladder. I’m going to pull that ladder from below and piss on what remains of you afterwards. The car and money you are returning are not Important to me because they can’t heal my wounded heart. Just go please” I barked, drawing great fear from him. His eyes melted and it looked as if he was about to cry.
“please” he begged again.
“get out” i screamed, sending him running out with my rage.
The agony of losing him was so terrible and unbearable. I was hopeless and heartbroken. But one thing was certain. My Revenge.
With a deep breathe, i pulled out my phone and called Gen. Johnson.
To be continued shortly.

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.