Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: THE HEART OF A WOMAN


Stella’s story continues
Lydia walked into my apartment by 4pm looking very serious and agitated.
“This is bullshit. Gutso must be out of his mind” she breathed fiercely.
“seriously this wouldn’t have happened supposing Chika allowed me to finish off Kelvin when i had the chance” i complained with regret.
“baby girl think very well. I just saved you from a lot of troubles. Imagine what would have happened supposing you killed that imbecile. Gutso would have demanded 50million” Chika defended.

“seriously i never planned on going through all these troubles just to have a little chit-chat with Kelvin. Now i’m also to pay for his freedom and mine” i murmured with regret.
“relax dear, we have two days to plan. We aren’t giving Gutso no dime. He is a big fool who is trying to bite the finger that fed him. I have a cousin who is a federal agent. I trust him with my life. I’ll get him track and locate Gutso. He’s a good agent” Lydia said with a reassuring smile while Chika and I gasped speechlessly.
“you mean an Agent as in Secret service?. What the hell are you thinking, trying to involve a white collar cop?” i asked with shock.
“don’t worry yourself, just give me the money you planned giving Gutso as the balance for his job. The money will be enough to make him do the work” she answered with certainty, leaving me shaking my head with worry.
“I hope the whole thing won’t blow out of proportion?” i asked fearfully.
“relax dear, i already told you he is my cousin. I trust him with my life” she assured me again, shaking her head with concern.
“my dear revenge is always a bitter game. It always ends badly, but I can assure you, that my cousin will hunt Gutso down within a day. All he needs to do is just track the fools phone number. Relax okay” she said seriously but i was far from relaxing.
“do you really believe your cousin will risk his career working for us. He is a federal agent for Christ sake” i asked again.
“We are in Nigeria, where favours are done every now and then. Don’t fear yet let me talk to him first” she replied, while my phone rang that same moment, drawing our attention.
“hello good evening, am i speaking with Stella?” a familiar female voice asked.
“yea” i answered curiously.
“it’s me Lilian, Kelvin’s colleague” she introduced herself. I kept quiet.
“Kelvin was taken from his house by unknown gunmen early this morning. I don’t know who else to call, I saw your number in one of his books. The police are already aware. Do you know any of his close family member here in this city?” she asked, leaving me gasping for breathe with her words.
It was very obvious. I was in a big s##t.

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.