Breaking News

LOVE TRAIN: THE HEART OF A WOMAN


*continues*
“i can’t believe you said all those foul words to me. Seriously you just shocked me” i screamed weakly. He breathed deeply, stared at me for a while before drawing close to me.
“i’m very sorry dear. It won’t happen again. Don’t mind what i just said sweetheart” he apologised, calming me with his words even though i was far from being appeased.
His outburst really made me think deeply and recheck myself. I saw some truths in his words but there wasn’t much i could do about it nor was i ready to change my personality for him.
I grew up to be respected and obeyed. I was fond of making my decisions and I had never yielded nor submitted myself to any man apart from my dad who equally found it hard controlling me.

I looked at Kelvin with understanding and held his hand.
Sure he felt caged under me, but what else was he expecting.
I was older, more successful and equally his old boss.
“Things can’t just change within a twinkle of eye. It dosen’t happen that way, moreover i do give him the respect he deserves but no he wants more and I can’t just turn into a little girl for him” i reasoned silently.
Very early the next day, Lydia showed up to pick me. I expected Kelvin to protest again but he did no such thing, instead helped me to gather my things, making sure i left nothing behind.
“dearest, i do apologise for the decision i took. You know it’s for the best, we arn’t yet married to be living together. I promised to stay a week which i did. So don’t get mad at me. The house i’m equally acquiring is for the beautiful family we will be starting soon” i said to him, while Lydia rolled her eyes and scratched her hair.
“i understand my dear. Just get better and beautiful for me” he murmured sweetly, drew close and kissed me strongly. A very passionate kiss that stayed in my head for months…
“hmmm my dear i can’t help but smile over the scene you guys acted some minutes ago. You guys are just opposite of each other. You are dreaming in wonderland while he is struggling to wake up and bolt” Lydia joked as she drove me to her house.
“shut up” i screamed playfully. But dear me, she was right…
To be continued.

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.