Breaking News

Finally! Popular Fuji Star Pasuma Finally Reveals His Marriage Plans! [READ]

Wasiu Odetola Also known as Alabi Pasuma, has Revealed that he is ready to settle down now because he initially sees marriage as fun.
According to Pasuma, he had plans of marrying Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya, but that didn't see the light of the day due to reasons beyond his control.
"I had all my children out of wedlock, and really I could have been married to Ayo Adesanya when I wanted to settle down, but it didn't really work. And personally, when I was younger, I always saw it as enjoyment, I didn't really think about marriage, but now I think I need it and am sure it will happen very soon. But let me tell you this that I am a good father, because I try as much as possible to take good care of my children, give them good education and unite them," he disclosed.

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.