Breaking News

Jude Okoye defends Lola Omotayo, says their issues were never about her

Jude Okoye defends Lola Omotayo, says
their issues were never about her
Awww, how nice of him
Meanwhile, where did all this I dated Jude Okoye
come from? I saw all the comments in the previous
post (his engagement) and I was like...what? Lol. I'm
sure he's a great guy but nah, not happening. I'm not
into celeb men. I'm an Igbo girl, that one na bad
market. Hehe. I gossip for a living, imagine if I were
dating any Naija celeb guy, I won't be able to write
about his colleagues na, they will be reporting me to
him everyday. Lol. No, biko, I stay far away from
them. I've only met Jude and his brothers twice in my
life, briefly, at events.
Plus no sex for this lady anymore until he puts a ring
on it. I made that promise a few years ago & I'm
sticking to it...until maybe I meet a guy so hot my
jaw drops. *wink* For now, I'm fine! Lol

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.