Breaking News

Radio legend Star puts Jay Z on blast...says he's 50, not 43

Radio legend and culture critic Troi Torain
popularly known as Star who became famous for
being outrageous on NYC radio, has revealed Jay
Z's real age. According to him, Jay Z is his age
mate, and Star is almost 50. He made the
revelation while speaking with a caller on his live
radio show recently
I shouldn't blow this up, maybe because he
doesn't promote it publicly, but Jay Z and I are
the same exact age. I will be 50 May 3rd. He and
I had this conversation so all these, he's 43,
42...that's just media bull shit!" Star, pictured
right, said.
If Jay Z is truly 50, then he's the best looking 50
year old I've ever seen! He looks damn good for
his age.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.