Breaking News

Don Jazzy Shares Photos Of His Mum, Wishing Her Happy Mother's Day + Family Photos Of The Enebeli's

Don Jazzy shared really cute throw back photos of his mum to wish her happy Mother's Day and also recent family photos. He shared the above photo with the caption...
"So my wonderful dad sent me a throwback pic of my super mum and I that we took on a Mother's Day. I remember this day like it was yesterday. The love I have for my mum is more than anyone can possibly imagine.
But trust me we can never love our mothers enough for all they have done for us. I pray God grants her more years to live with us. And I am also begging for God to expand the bandwidth of love I can possibly have so I can still pour it all on my sweet mother. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.#Mavin."

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.