Breaking News

WTH? California allows first-ever state recognized human-animal marriage?

What kind of report is this? Are they
for real or just messing with people?
According to this report, a man in San
Francisco has legally married his dog
in a church officiated by a priest and
witnessed by family members. Read
this bizarre story below culled from
Nationalreport.net
On Monday history was made at
the Chapel of Our Lady at the
Presidio in San Francisco as the
first-ever state recognized human-
animal marriage took place.
Local resident 35-year-old Paul
Horner was the groom during the
ceremony. Joining him was his
faithful dog Mac who is 36-years-
old in dog years. Mac also decided
to be the groom but ended up
wearing a white veil at the last
moment.
Father McHale who officiated the
outdoor wedding told reporters he
was extremely happy to be a part
of this joyous moment of life. "This
is the definition of true love my
friends. There is nothing more
sacred than the bond between a
man and his faithful dog," McHale
said. "Now, since it is recognized
as a legally binding marriage in
the state of California, Mr. Horner
and Mac will have all the same tax
benefits and everything else
coming to them that a regular
married couple would receive. It's
a fantastic day to be alive!"
So how could this have happened?
In the book of California's State
Laws and Regulations there is a
little known law that was passed
as the state was first forming in
1850. According to article 155,
paragraph 10, it clearly states:
If a man and a man can get
married and a woman and a
woman can get married, if ever
comes that day, then a human
and animal will have the exact
same rights to marriage in
every eye of the law. God help
us if this ever is to happen!
In attendance was Horner's entire
family who flew in from Hawaii to
witness the event. Mac had her
puppies on hand and making a
special celebrity appearance was
Alex from Stroh's and Spuds
Mckenzie.
"I just love my Mac so much, I
can't wait till we can finally get
back to the honeymoon sweet in
Montana where bestiality is legal.
Gosh, get with the times
California! We can marry here just
fine, but love making is a big no-
no," said Horner. "People keep
asking me why I wanted to marry
a dog. I told them I just want the
same god given rights that every
person in California is allowed to
have. Don't tell me I can't marry
my dog. I don't tell you that you
can't marry a 500 lb woman with
gas issues. That's your decision.
Don't tread on me. I love my dog
and I know he loves me a hundred
times more than any gay wedding
out there."
With this wedding between a man
and a male dog now on the books,
one can only ask what is in store
next? A man marrying a toaster? A
toaster marrying a dog? A toaster
marrying a toaster?
America, what happened to the
sanctity of marriage? Tsk. Tsk.
Is this a real report or a satire?
Update: This report is 100% false..
nationalreport.net is a satirical website
and does not post 'real/true' news

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.