Breaking News

So Karen Igho Is Back From Holiday And Announced “I Am Cancer Free” To Whoever Cares

This lady must think cancer is a 'common cold' illness that you can fake whenever you want attention, go on a holiday, return and then claim it's gone just to get back to the spotlight? Hmmmm....BBA winner, Karen Igho who left the shores of this country on December 2013 to United Kingdom for cancer treatment, has announced that she is cancer free. She made this announcement few hours ago saying...
"So happy, I'm cancer free.Thank you all for your prayers and support.God bless you all.Thank you Lord for giving me a second chance to live.I will praise you forever. Karenified peeps thank you for your support. I love you guys. With God all things are possible. A new leaf is born."Well, I thank God for her.

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.