Breaking News

'I have regular sex with some Nigerian politicians' - gay Nigerian man

Found this interesting interview on Sunnewsonline.com
Six years ago, Musa Ali (not his real name) was linked up with a rich
businessman in Yola, who 'initiated' him into gay sex. Ali was told
that being gay would make him bold and feared. Of course, he was also
told that he would make a huge load of money. Now 36, Ali is somewhat
filled with regrets and wishing it were possible to turn back the
hands of the clock. Sitting in the serene evening of last Thursday in
Bankin Kogi at the bank of River Benue in Yola after a Herculean
arrangement to get him to talk, he shared his story with our
correspondent. Ali revealed that the rich and the powerful, both in
business and politics hit the hay with him. Excerpts…
How did you become a gay?
A woman my friend introduced to me lured me into it. The woman linked
me up with some men in business and in politics. The first man I was
introduced to told me that having anal sex would fetch me good fortune
and I would be bold to challenge anybody no matter his social status.
He said that if I wanted to be rich and be likable, I should join the
club of gays. He said that I would meet influential people and they
would be attracted to me. Also, I was told that if I ask for anything,
without hesitation, my demands would be obliged. He said whenever I
speak, I would be feared and my wish would obeyed. That was six years
ago. He made love to me during political campaigns and gave me
N150,000. I bought a parcel of land with that money but later sold it.

How old are you now and what has been your experience?
I am 36 years old. As I said earlier, I have been in this business
(anal sex act) for six years. But all that I was promised did not come
to pass. The business has robbed me of my senses and personality. Big
men patronize us, but the business is not worth it. The same big men
that patronize and give us big money, somehow through diabolical
means, snatch the same money from us. They make love to us and give us
big money but we never really benefit from the money. I have often
regretted being a gay but I cannot help it. I sometimes ask myself
what are the benefits derivable from this act? Nothing at all! My
earlier plan was that I would work as a gay, get huge amount of money
and settle down with a beautiful wife. But I was unable to use the
proceeds to do anything worthwhile or live a comfortable life. But
that has not come to be after all. I have gained over N9 million as
proceeds from this act but cannot account for it. The wealthy in the
society only use us as mistresses and abandon us at the end. Although
some of us are being courted by powerful men in the society, but they
discard us like worthless rag in the long run after satisfying
themselves.

You said you were told that homosexual sex would make you bold. Are
you now bold and feared by people?
Yes, for the first two years, I was feared and respected. But I do not
enjoy such power again.

Why is that so?
Honestly, I don't know why.

Before you were introduced to the homosexual act, did you have
affection for women?
Yes.

Do you still have affection for women now?
No. I used to have affection for women or young girls, but I no longer
have such feelings and this is disturbing me seriously. It is
disturbing because no matter how beautiful a girl is I cannot have
feeling of love for her nor make love advances to her. She won't be
appealing to me. I regret becoming a homosexual. I found myself in a
precarious situation because my colleagues might kill me if I dared to
leave the business. We are expected to stick to the covenant we have
all entered into.

Do you have a permanent partner?
I do not have a permanent partner because most of the people I have
met did not want to maintain a permanent relationship, which would
entail paying for my domestic needs and being responsible for my
medical bills on certain ailments I could contract as a result of our
participation in this gay sex. In fact, I was betrothed to a man in
Yobe who eventually abandoned me. After that experience I decided not
to have a permanent partner.

Who are you regular wit

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.