Breaking News

(GIST) Toni Payne finally addresses cheating rumours, says she never cheated on 9ice

Four years after her 2010 separation
from
singer 9ice amidst cheating rumours,
publicist and spoken word artist Toni
Payne has finally addressed the
rumours
that has followed her for years. Toni &
9ice got married on July 17th 2008 and
by
January 2010, a year and a half later,
the
marriage was over. There were several
reports at the time that she was caught
cheating. 9ice actually started the
cheating rumours by making a song
where
he said his woman cheated on him with
a
friend. People assumed he was
referring to
his wife and a rapper friend, who he
later
seriously quarreled with in the media
In a post on her blog yesterday, Toni
said
she never cheated on her ex-husband.
Her
words below...
To those who still believe I cheated on
my ex. I am sorry to disappoint you, I
never cheated on my ex hubby. Its not
who I am, it will never be who I am.
Tell yourself 1 million times, Toni
Payne cheated, it will never make it
true. Nobody caught me in any lie, or
in any bad situation, nobody slept
with anyone he was close to. Yall need
to put a full stop to that bullshit. Its
old!. Sometimes, men want their
freedom, and the fact is you cant force
them to stay. Same goes for women.
Everyone wont have a perfect
relationship, not everyone will stay
married forever, we can only aspire to.
Even those that have been married 10
years and are busy judging others, do
you know your tomorrow? naaaa you
sure don't so curb it abeg. We can only
pray, work, and hope for a good union.
Continue...
Anyways To address this my ex said
this
or that issue. Let me just say He has
NEVER for once opened his mouth to
accuse
me of cheating. He has NEVER for once
opened his mouth to accuse me of
sleeping
with anyone he knows. If awon alaiye
baje
wanna use our situation then to sell
their
crap, how is that my fault? The same
media controlling the remote to say I
think cheating is ok, are the same who
controlled the remote back then to say
his
song was about me. Nobody ever called
him
to verify or ask before publishing. Ill
admit that we both did not handle the
situation well back then, It was the first
time we would experience such. The
tension was plenty and emotions were
everywhere. We should have sorted it
privately. which we did try to do but
one
rubbish headline and emotions go
buckwild
again. I don't wanna sounding like I am
defending him, cos he is responsible for
himself, but in all fairness to him, and
because I have a conscience that
serves me
well, not for once did he tweet, fb,
email,
interview anything of the sort. Our
issues
had absolutely nothing to do with what
the media were speculating. People
took a
song he did and turned it upside down.
My
crew MIXED AND MASTERED the song. If
it was about me, why would I allow him
release it. God gave all of us sense
naa..
Some just chose not to use theirs and
chose
to believe anything they read even
when
the facts are there to sort through.
The only thing I have blamed him for,
was
not coming out on time to refute the
claims and allowing it to escalate to
that
level, he has since apologized
SEVERALLY, we have discussed it
privately as we should have from the
jump. I have accepted and moved on. I
have
also apologized for losing my cool on
twitter, he has since accepted and
moved
on. Really, what more is there. I am not
sure what people want from me.
Should I
hate him forever? Should I tie him to a
post and flog him mercilessly? Should I
be
a wicked person and deprive him of his
son? If I remain bitter and upset, please
what value will it add to my life? Wo,
my
life is much more simpler than all this.
Those who know me well, know this.
Those
that dont understand me are the ones
who
will be forever outside looking in,
speculating crap. I am truly tired of this
topic but since it seems to keep
popping
up, i felt it is best to finally address it
properly. If anyone decides to hang on
to
the lie after this, that is their own cup
of
tea. I have a talk show to record, poetry
to
write and a child to raise. I don talk my
own. FIN!.

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.