Breaking News

ARCHBISHOP, DUNCAN WILLIAMS PREACHES MANDELA INSTEAD OF CHRIST

It is sad to see in this day and age
that there are many pastors who no
longer want to mirror Christ, but they
rather mirror their own celebrity idols.
Recently, the Archbishop of Action
Faith Ministries, Nicholas Duncan
Williams was
quoted saying that he wants to live
and die like Nelson Mandela. Did
Mandela ever confess to being a
Christian? He wasn't buried as one, he
was buried as a Xhosa chief.
At the Service, which was attended by
Former President Rawlings and
President Johna Mahama, Duncan
said, "I want to be like him when I am
old and gray-haired; that is the way I
want to go, it's a good way to go. I
must say God will grant me my
desire".
Why should any pastor want to be like
a man who never committed his life to
Jesus Christ? In more heresy, Duncan
Williams told his congregation that the
late South African president showed
the world how to forgive and reconcile
and all should learn from the forgiving
spirit of Mandela.
What about the forgiving Spirit of
Jesus Christ who reconciled the word?
In 1 Corinthians 11:1 of the Bible the
Apostle Paul wrote "Imitate me, just as
I also imitate Christ." If the pastor at
your church is imitating Nelson
Mandela who are you suppose to
imitate?

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.