Breaking News

'I'm Excited For This Year To Be Over' - Khloe Kardashian Reveals She's Looking Forward To A Fresh Start After Marriage Split

She's endured a stressful year after her marriage to Lamar Odom came to an end, so it comes as no surprise that Khloe Kardashian is looking forward to 2013 being over.
The star, who filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences from her husband on December 13, told Cosmopolitanmagazine about her personal resolutions for the upcoming year.
She said: 'I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with.'
She added: 'You only live once so let's make that one time perfect. We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out in life.
Khloe also talked abouther own mother Kris Jenner,pressuring her to get plastic surgery at the age of nine
"Words are the most powerful weapon; they can leave scars forever," Khloe tells the magazine. "She didn't mean harm, but when I was around nine I overheard [my mom Kris Jenner] telling her friend I needed a nose job. I was shocked; I hadn't even thought about it. I've grown into my face but I've had makeup artists tell me, 'You should get a nose job.' I'm so happy that I never have."
Khloe looks better than ever in the new magazinespread, wearing a blue lace dress on the cover and stunning floral pieces inthe photo shoot.
"In the past year I think I've lost around 30lbs, and I'm feeling good… I've worked very hard on my body so I think now I can sex it up a little! My 2014 mission is to wear a crop top with jeans. I've never done that so it has to happen one day," Khloe admits.
"I'm proud for losing weight when I wanted to and I've never resorted to surgery. I'm not against it — one day I probably will but it would be on my terms. I won't be bullied into it by social media or anyone else. I love my body and always have."

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.