Breaking News

I Wear Expensive Brazilian Hair, I Have 285 Pair Of Shoes And 200 Bottles Of Perfume - Empress Njamah

Here's what actress, Empress Njamah, told 'Nonye Ben-Nwankwo of Punch about her signature, which includes colored hairstyle, shoes and perfumes.

On her hairstyles...


A lot of people always talk about my hair before my name while trying to introduce Empress. It is not a logo. It is just that everybody has one thing they are used to and they like doing.
Over the years, I was one of the few that started wearing expensive Brazilian hair before it became a craze. I like to wear very full hair. Most times, it takes two people to make my hair. I wear what three or four people can wear. I am a hair person. Sometimes you make your passion your profession. I sell human hair but I started wearing it long before I started selling them. For a lady, your hair should stand out.

On her different colours of hair extensions...

I am adventurous when it comes to hairstyles. I have worn all the hair colours that anybody can think of but I wear them in a subtle manner, as such, you can't fault the hair.
I do not like people who criticise what they do not have the courage to do. Most people want to be adventurous.
If you listen to what people have to say, I think you will go the wrong way when it comes to fashion. I am very colourful in all ramifications. I like bright things. It takes a lot for me to wear a black outfit for a burial ceremony. I try to put a colour to it. Fashion is a thing of the mind.

On her shoes... 

I was able to give out 85 pairs of shoes to orphanages in Abuja and Lagos. I was left with more than 200.  You would feel you have given out enough but at the end of the day, when you go back and count, you will find out that they are still there.

On her love for perfume...

I am a perfume person. I have bought a perfume that is worth over N300, 000. I have over 200 bottles. It is either you are into something or you are not. It doesn't mean that there is no cheaper perfume that smells better than that one, but it is something you like and you want to pick it.

Ahhhh Empress fear God oh, 285 pairs of shoes I can understand but 200 bottles of perfumes? 

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.