Breaking News

I Think I Am Gay And I Had s*x With My 15-Year-Old Brother, Help!

Question: I am a 20-year-old guy, and I have a feeling that I might be gay.
The reason I think so is because I self service a lot. It all started when I was 16. I have tried to stop but found it impossible. Soon after, I started watching P0*nographic movies on my phone, then gradually, I began having the urge to sleep with another guy. This went on until I ended up having s*x with my 15-year-old brother.
A lot of people have advised me to get a girlfriend as this can make the urge go away, but I don't feel I am bold enough.
Please, help me out as I do not want to be like this for the rest of my life.
Response:
Your situation is certainly a serious one and the fact that your being unable to get a handle on your se*uality led you to violate your younger brother is heartbreaking. In a society where homosexuality is not accepted as a norm, I can understand why you may feel confused, but the decision to hurt your own brother due to your own despair is inexcusable.
I will advise you to open up to someone close to you, perhaps a clergy and explain your situation to him/her.
Also, you should know that a lot of straight individuals are attracted to both genders. Don't go off labeling yourself simply because you feel an attraction to a member of the same s*x when you haven't given the opposite s*x a chance yet.
Cut down on the self service and p****graphy, take time out to improve on yourself. Find a hobby, keep yourself busy and above all, if you are a religious person, try and get closer to God in the mean time. Do not bow to the pressure to label yourself or to go after women, or this might only lead to more depression and might cause you to perform an even more despicable act. Be patient and seek help from a religious leader that you can trust.
Good luck.

No comments

Feel free to share you opinion. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.